10 things to do at Snow Coach Arosa
We are delighted to present you with the latest Crusader Holidays – Top 10 thing to do on one of our coach holidays.
This weeks sees us visit Austria on our coach holiday to Snow Coach Arosa.
1. On the way to Feldkirch spot the Rhine Falls in Switzerland.
2. Have glass or two or three of traditional Schnapps from the Bentele Brothers famous distillery – cheers!
3. Experience the magic of the Chur to Arosa, railway, the highlight of the tour.
4. On the Chur to Arosa railway, look out for the Maltese tower and the Obertor gate.
5. Watch out for the trip across the 100 metre long Langwieser Viaduct is a particularly exhilarating experience of the railway journey.
6. Take advantage of the once in a lifetime chance to take a ride in a cable car, Weisshorn Cable Car, the panorama is unforgettable.
7. Maybe have a go at sledging during your stop at Zug.
8. Indulge in all the traditional Austrian delights in the hotel restaurant, taste the local beer and fine Austrian wines. Try the classic Austrian specialities, like breadcrumbed Wiener Schnitzel, braised beef and veal goulasch. And for dessert – “Kaiserschmarrn” chopped pancakes and apple strudel to name but two! Delicious!
9. Hopefully they’ll be the traditional stop at Suchards Chocolate Shop for a little chocolate shopping and stock up a treats for those at home!
10. Make happy memories and share them with us!
*Spectacular photos are guaranteed on this tour!
Thank you for reading Crusader Holidays – Top 10 things to do on one of our coach holidays!