10 things to do at the Menton Lemon Festival
We are delighted to present you with the latest Crusader Holidays – Top 10 things to do on one of our coach holidays.
This weeks sees us visit France on our coach holiday to the Menton Lemon Festival.
1. Immerse yourself in the Sunday Parade, the highlight of the “Fete du Citron” carnival – dance the afternoon away between the magnificent citrus fruit floats.
2. Spot the most unusual sculpture in the parade, with everything from horses to dinosaurs, elephants to buddha’s parading down the Promenade du Soleil, it won’t be an easy task!
3. Grab a photo with a giant lemon! Say cheese!
4. For something a little more you could visit Biovès garden (at the main entrance in front of Casino Barrière) with its exhibition of citrus patterns, giant sculptures made of golden fruit.
5. By sure to stop by the Orchid Festival or the Arts & Crafts Show also taking place close to the festival.
6. Make sure you grab 15 minutes by the hotel’s pool for a cocktail or two!
7. Be dazzled and amazed by the Principality of Monaco.
8. Take in Monte Carlo and enjoy the ‘Parfumie’, maybe purchase a bottle of perfume for yourself or a loved one.
9. Join the excursion to Alassio, and marvel at the sights of the Liguarian Coastline, a truly scenic drive.
10. Make happy memories and share them with us!
*Spectacular photos are guaranteed on this tour!
Thank you for reading Crusader Holidays – Top 10 things to do on one of our coach holidays!