10 things to do at the Dutch Bulbfields & Keukenhof Gardens
We are delighted to present you with the latest Crusader Holidays – Top 10 things to do on one of our coach holidays.
This weeks sees us visit Holland on our coach holidays to the Dutch Bulbfields & Keukenhof Gardens.
1. Tulips, tulips, tulips. See if you can spot the 600 varieties of Tulips on display.
2. Every week a different flower is featured in the Oranje Nassau Pavilion, so don’t forget to stop by there and see what’s on offer.
3. Also in the Oranje Nassau Pavilion, there are spectacular flower arranging displays every day during the season, a showcase not to be missed.
4. Make sure you stop by the Beatrix Pavilion, which is transformed into a unique and truly impressive orchid show.
5. Find inspiration for your own garden, there are seven different gardens, each reflecting some of the latest trends, a must see for those of you that are keen gardeners.
6. Enjoy a cup of coffee or grab some lunch at one of the many pavilion style restaurants in the garden, all with the view of millions of flowers.
7. Don’t forget to pick up a souvenir from the gardens or some flower bulbs, a treasured memory from an unforgettable day.
8. Immerse yourself in all the traditions of Holland, taste some cheese, try on a pair of clogs, purchase some blue ceramics or enjoy some delicious pancakes.
9. Make sure you get on the water, take advantage of the optional canal cruise when in Amsterdam or the optional guided cruise on the Kaag Lake whilst at the Keukenhof Gardens.
10. Finally make happy memories and share them with us!
*Spectacular photos are guaranteed on this tour!
Thank you for reading Crusader Holidays – Top 10 things to do on one of our coach holidays!